- Physical distancing of 2 metres should be maintained between congregants unless members of the same household.
- Congregants must not attend if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, short of breath).
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugging, touching, passing items between people, using hymnbooks, passing offering plates, etc.
- Nursery is not permitted. Young children should remain with parents.
- Sunday worship services weekly at 9:30 or 11 am and 6 pm.
- Physical distance between households should be maintained at all times.
- There is a strict limit of 15% capacity for each of the spaces that we meet.
- Beginning December 20, the main service will take place in the gym (105), and overflow will be in the auditorium (60).
- The service in the gym will be video livestreamed for folks at home and in the auditorium.
- The auditorium and gym chairs will be arranged with rows two metres apart.
- The service in the gym will include moderate congregational singing.
- The service in the auditorium will be livestreamed Singing is not allowed.
- Children are welcome, but there will be no nursery or children’s classes.
- Main doors, school doors, and gym doors will be available for entry and exit.
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed at all entry/exit points.
- Only the main floor will be accessible; second and third floors will be closed.
- All main floor washrooms will be available.
- A receptacle for giving will be available outside the church office. Giving online will continue to be available.
- The Sunday service will be live streamed at 9:30 or 11 am. Those who stay home can watch the entire service live or anytime afterwards.
- There will no longer be a need to register ahead of time for services and Bible studies.
- The Wednesday prayer and Bible study will continue in-person and via Zoom.
Mandatory mask requirement
Effective Nov. 24, masks are mandatory in all places of worship and in all indoor workplaces in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. This:
- includes all locations where employees are present and masks don’t pose a danger
- applies to all employees, visitors, delivery personnel and contractors
- does not apply when employees are working alone, such as in an office or cubicle or a barrier is in place
- does not change current student mask requirements in K-12 schools
Guidelines for Children’s Programs:
Kids4Truth meets on Wednesdays evenings at 7:00. This is a great opportunity for children to learn and discover doctrine in an age-appropriate way. Each club night emphasizes doctrinal themes, Scripture memory, and building friendships through classroom and activity time. Children in Kindergarten through grade 6 are welcome.
Effective Nov. 24, masks are mandatory in all places of worship and in all indoor workplaces in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. Please see above.
The Alberta Health guidelines for churches currently forbid childcare for children under the age of 2, so we regret that the nursery for that age group will remain closed for now.
Here are some reminders as we navigate COVID:
1. Please monitor and assess your children for signs of COVID, and stay at home if there are any symptoms.
2. Use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
3. Cover coughs and sneezes.
4. Avoid physical contact with others.
5. Please take younger children to the washroom before classroom drop off. We want to minimize movement once class begins.