In order to attend one of our services in person, Alberta Health Services requires that you attest to the following:
- You have not travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days.
- You have not been in close contact with a confirmed or probably case of COVID-19
- You do not have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- You will wear a mask at all times while inside the facility.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres should be maintained between congregants unless members of the same household.
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugging, touching, passing items between people, using hymnbooks, passing offering plates, etc.
- Nursery is not permitted. Young children should remain with parents.
- Three live in-person services are available at 9:30 am, 11 am and 6 pm.
- The live service is held in the gym and livestreamed to the auditorium.
- Physical distance between households should be maintained at all times.
- Currently there is a 15% fire code capacity; however, there is plenty of room at Meadowlands!
- The auditorium and gym chairs will be arranged with rows two metres apart.
- Children are welcome, but there will be no nursery or children’s classes.
- Main doors will be available for entry and exit.
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed at all entry/exit points.
- Only the main floor will be accessible; second and third floors will be closed.
- All main floor washrooms will be available.
- A receptacle for giving will be available outside the church office. Giving online will continue to be available.
- The Sunday services will be live streamed for those who desire to stay home.
- The Wednesday prayer and Bible study continues in-person or available by Zoom.
Mandatory mask requirement
- includes all locations where employees are present and masks don’t pose a danger
- applies to all employees, visitors, delivery personnel and contractors
- does not apply when employees are working alone, such as in an office or cubicle or a barrier is in place
- does not include a speaker at a podium with a minimum of 6 feet distance from the audience.
Guidelines for Children’s Programs:
Kids4Truth continues until June 9.